How to Change the Blade Offset Compensation Settings On Flexi Sign Software
(This changes can only be made on Flexi Sign Software).
The corners on the cut designs are curved regardless of the font being used, and sometimes the corners are over cut.
The following steps will assist in changing the blade offset compensation settings.
1. Click on Start and Select Production Manager. See Picture Below.
2. Open Production Manager. See Picture Below.
3. Click on Setup and Select Default Job Properties. See Picture Below.
4. On the Default Job Properties window Click on CUT Icon. See Picture Below.
In the CUT ribbon tick the box next to Knife offset and make changes using arrows. See Picture Below.
5. After making changes Click on Apply and then Ok to save the changes you have made.
Your Blade Offset Compensation is now changed. See Picture Below.
This Product is Supplied and Supported by AM.CO.ZA
For more Information and Other Products Contact Us On:
Machinery Sales: 072 222 2211
Technical Support: 076 666 6655
General Enquiry: 060 600 6000