How to Print from PhotoPRINT RIP Software to FastCOLOUR Large Format Printer
How to basically print from PhotoPRINT
After successful purchase of the PhotoPRINT Software and having activated it, the below steps should be followed:
- Double click/open the PhotoPRINT application and the below screen will show up:
- Click on FILE and scroll down to OPEN
- Browse to the LOCATION of where the PICTURES are stored:
- SELECT your picture/image that you want to print and it will appear on the working area:
- On the RIGHT side of the image, there is DESIGN CENTRAL. Use it to insert your MEASUREMENTS of how the image will come out, once PRINTED.
- On the TOP RIGHT side of the WINDOW, you can RIGHT CLICK on the RULER to change the below:
- You can also choose the OUTPUT of your image, once printed (landscape or portrait):
- Once all these are done, CLICK on the IMAGE:
- On the TOP LEFT SIDE of the screen, CLICK on RIP and PRINT:
- Few seconds later, the PhotoPrint Production Manager will start up:
- Make sure that on the TOP LEFT SIDE is the CORRECT PRINTER to be used:
- You can add/decrease COPIES of the image:
- There is also options of how the image will be printed on the Vinyl:
- Under the PROPERTIES button, the are other options/tabs i.e. panel size, image resolution, contrast, etc.:
- Once satisfied and the Printer is Switched ON then CLICK on the SEND button at the BOTTOM right of the screen.
- The Print-Job will be sent to the Printer and start printing.
Image has been successfully printed:
- CLICK on DONE and the Window will close:
- Lastly, release the Pinch Rollers and take out the Printing Media.
For more information about our products, please visit our website: